VSX Sport bra, $52.50
- Most sports bras leave my chest looking flattened but the cups in the VS bra appear more flattering than any other I've purchased in the past (making my B cup look less like an AA).
- The VSX logo also acts as a reflector for night running
- All around comfortable
VSX Sport Knockout crop pants, $59.50
- Pants are flattering (hit at the waist and hit mid-calf). I like that they are high waisted, making it less likely to have awkward moment at the gym when I bend down to pick up weights or downward dog in yoga class.
- A nylon blend makes these stretchy, feeling soft
- The one thing I dislike is there are no hidden pockets, which I use when running for a small ipod.
This is a sponsored blog post. Influenster provided me with complimentary Victoria's Secret products to test and review as part of a contest.