My Fall Must Haves by thefiercefashionista featuring a leather clutch
Fall is around the corner, and I've got to say, as much as I love summer I'm ready to move on toward brilliant changing leaves and crisp autumn air. Here's a few items I can't get off my mind that you'll love to mix and match too....
- Removable embellished peter pan collar (adds sweet detail and can change up an old shirt)
- Jeffrey Campbell shoes (to add a bit of quirkiness and height)
- Stud clutch (adds an edge)
- Army green pull over (for layering)
- Oversized dolman sweater (can you say comfy? I plan on sewing my own to be custom fit)
- Sexy vintage tights (ooh la la! I bought mine in purple)
- Color: I'm naming my favorite color of the season, maroon!
- Floral pants (skinny jean, or a loose fit, just make sure it doesn't say 'tropical summer cruise'!)
- Metallic nails and makeup (adds shine)
- Slouchy beanie (great for bad hair days)